Our results show the success of our program. In fiscal year 2015-16, we achieved or exceeded all our targets.
- Reported no relapse in the last 30 days 94.9%
- Were Employed 77.6%
- Had no Criminal Activity 99%
- Were Attending 12-step meetings 72.9%
- Had a Sponsor 76.7%
- earned a Level of Care designation from the American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM) – the “gold standard” in the field of addiction recovery;
- was accredited by The Patriots Connection a clearinghouse for organizations in San Diego County that provide quality services to veterans;
- received a Gold Rating from Guidestar, (the largest rating agency of nonprofit organizations) based on its review of our organizational operations, finances, measurements and results.
Our mission is to serve men recovering from substance use disorder and related co-occurring conditions. Our overall goals are to provide a living environment conducive to continued recovery, conduct an educational program that helps the newly recovering alcoholic/addict establish a long-term support system, and generate attitudes that enhance self-sufficiency, self-worth and an ongoing quality of life.
Meet Heartland House
Heartland House · 5855 Streamview Drive San Diego, California 92105 · firstname.lastname@example.org · 619-287-5460