Residents & Alumni
Heartland House Meeting schedule
Heartland House hosts four 12-Step Meetings a week which are open to all who wish to attend.
AA Meetings (open)
- Fridays – 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM
- Saturdays – 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
- Sundays – 7:30 PM – 8:30 PM
NA Meeting (open)
- Saturdays – 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Continuing Care Group (relapse prevention)
All alumni and graduates are invited to our Continuing Care Group Thursdays at 6:00 p.m. at Heartland House.
The men who have completed their program at Heartland House and are now living changed lives can be powerful mentors to the men residing here. We invite our alumni to get involved:
- attend some of our Thursday night (6:00 PM) Continuing Care 12 step meetings,
- come to our barbecues and social events, or
- become a sponsor for one of our residents.
We invite you to give back and be of service. Call us at (619) 287-5460 to get involved or fill out the form on this page.